1. Go to Twilio.com and sign create an account.
2. Once your account is active select the Create new Sip Trunk Button3. Give the Trunk a friendly name and click Create
4. The next window you will set up you IP ACL and Credentials list
5. Click The Plus Symbol next to the IP ACL and fill out the following
6. Click the Plus Symbol Next to the Credentials List and add the fillowing
7. Next you will add in your Origination URI . Fill out the following
8. Last you will will add in your numbers
You have successfully set up your Twilio Elastic SIP Trunk.